An interactive informative session that focuses on parental relationships with their children within the realm of Pro-Social Behavior.
This session includes:
- An introduction to Pro-Social Behavior; Cognitive and Moral Development
- A parent’s role in supporting and assisting schools and/or other youth organizations, in sustaining behaviors that are kind, compassionate and respectful
- Using a Character Education Rubric as a guide for parents to better identify and understand the stage of their child’s current moral development.
- Activities that can be used at home to develop, support and result in intrinsically motivated Pro-Social behaviors.
- Lifelong Learning: Developing skills which create, maintain and sustain respectful relationships that can be used both in a child’s life today and throughout their lifetime.
$950: Up to 50 parents
Please contact WE R 3C, Inc. for invoicing by phone or email below.