This interactive and collaborative session includes:
- Activities and ideas to utilize in your learning environment that will help you with the instruction of Character Education and Development as they relate to Pro-Social behavioral outcomes.
- An overview of the philosophies of Jean Piaget, Lawrence Kohlberg, and Benjamin Bloom as they apply to successful Character Education and Social-Emotional instruction and learning.
- Small and large group instruction that:
- Addresses and emphasizes the importance of understanding the meaning of the word respect.
- Promotes building and sustaining lifelong personal relationships.
- Offers methods and skills that enhance community building
- An interactive series of real-life scenarios to be viewed and discussed by participants
$1,500: Up to 20 participants
Please contact WE R 3C, Inc. for invoicing by phone or email below.